The Oregon Association
of Licensed Investigators, Inc., is the state of Oregon's
premier investigation organization. OALI is not only the oldest,
but also the largest with paid membership.
OALI is chartered by the State of Oregon as a domestic Nonprofit
Corporation. Its business year is July 1st through June 30th.
The OALI membership consists of investigative professionals
and associates, whose mission since 1983 has been to promote
a standard of excellence among individual investigators, enhance
public confidence in the profession, provide training and
represent the industry in public and political forums.
To accomplish this mission, OALI meets its goals by:
- Publishing "The Oregon Investigator", the official
journal of OALI.
- Offering information to the public on behalf of the investigative
- Participating in the legislative process by sponsoring
legislation to protect licensed investigator's access to
- Sponsoring recent legislation to protect investigators
rights and to monitor and make needed changes to the Oregon
Board of Investigators.
- Maintaining the high standards set in our By
embracing the principles of professional conduct with
the highest legal and ethical standards of
- Holding continuing education seminars which offer state-of-the-art
continuing education for investigative professionals.